TwoMinuteGenius Brought to you by. For more information, go to
Ginkgo Biloba: A brain supplement with a strong cognitive blow!
When it comes to your brain, you really need the best to be the best. Keeping your mind in the best shape it can be is easy with Ginkgo Biloba, an herb that is rigorously tested and universally accepted as an essential complement to the brain. Taking a little ginkgo in a liquid form is essential to maintaining an intelligent lifestyle, sharpen your memory and increase blood flow to the brain.
Origin and applications of Ginkgo
Ginkgo biloba leaves and seed extracts, derived from the maidenhair tree, are widely used to remedy a whole range of diseases to do with the brain and promote great mental health. Its powerful antioxidant properties and its status as one of the most sophisticated detoxification substances in the world have led to Gingko being the most widely distributed phytomedicine in Europe and one of the top ten best selling medicines in the United States. Liquid Ginkgo Biloba is found in the highest quality brain supplements, including:
• Ginkgo Gold Max
• Ginkgo Smart
• Ginkgo Biloba NOW
• Brain fuel
• Ultra Cordyceps, and
• Ginkgo Biloba Phytsome.
There is no standard dose for Ginkgo, so it is recommended to combine supplements to increase your intake. Always check the interaction of substances between supplements and consult your doctor before taking some supplements in combination with medication.
Benefits for the body of the Ginkgo
So, what is Ginkgo for? There are a number of scientifically proven applications for Ginkgo, which makes it an effective herb year round. Some of its many benefits include:
• Improve memory and concentration
• Response to tinnitus and cochlear deafness
• Reduce risk and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease and dementia
• Decreased progression of macular degeneration, glaucoma and other ocular conditions
• Repair of sexual dysfunction in men and women and marginal increase in libido
• Decrease the severity of depression symptoms
• Reducing the risk of peripheral arterial disease
• Decreased symptoms of cerebral atherosclerosis and cerebral edema, and
• Increased blood flow to the brain and body, improving the cardiovascular system and defending against Reynaud's disease.
Efficiency of Ginkgo Biloba as a supplement for the mind
The incredible benefits of Ginkgo Biloba make it one of the most essential complementary components for healthy brain function. That extra blood flow and memory boost will actively reduce your stress levels, increase concentration and mental well-being, improve your sleep pattern and allow you to get the most out of your brain.
Side effects and risks
As with all supplements, there are some risks and side effects that you should keep in mind before proceeding to take Ginkgo as part of a balanced diet:
• Some people taking Ginkgo may experience minor headaches and dizziness, heart palpitations and upset stomach.
• The presence of ginkgotoxin may theoretically increase the possibility of seizures for people with epilepsy
• Increased blood flow can lead to a blood thinning effect, making bleeding more difficult to stop when used in conjunction with med.
Always keep in mind the possible interactions that your Ginkgo Biloba supplements may have with any other medication.
"Part of maintaining an intelligent lifestyle." – Traci
Video credits to Allen Kim YouTube channel