More Brain Foods:
What are the top foods in the brain to improve your memory?
I have a list of my best brain foods and this would be
1. Eat whole grains for a constant supply of energy to your brain. This is a great brain and memory food.
2. Eat fish oil (salmon, trout, mackerel, herring). Essential fatty acids can not be made by the body and must be obtained through a diet. You can get this from Omega 3 pills as well. Flax seeds, pumpkin seeds are also a source
3. Eat more blueberries. They have antioxidants that are useful for the brain.
4. Tomatoes. Protect against free radical damage
5. B6, B12 and Folic Acid Prevent Brain Shrinkage
6. Nuts are the top nuts for brain health. Only a quarter cup of nuts provide the daily intake of DHA
7. Avocados are healthy brain foods. It is a healthy fat and promotes good blood flow and is one of my favorite brain foods.
8. Dark chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the brain and is a natural stimulant and is a superior food in the brain.
9. Broccoli has significant amounts of vitamin K and it will be good for your memory and brain
10. Curry. Curry has turmeric on it and this spice is useful for your brain and memory. If I could eat curry every day I would (and I guess I can!) And the reason I love it as one of my best brain foods is the taste. But the benefits to my memory and my brain are real.
There are many things you can do to help your memory and your brain and diet is one of the first things you can easily start.
It's not on this list, but drinking lots of water is also great for your brain.
I hope you benefit from my list of healthy brain foods that let me know in your favorite comments or if you have any that you should have to my next list of top brain foods for memory
Video credits to ronnie white YouTube channel