If foods such as berries and dark green leafy vegetables have been found to be protective against cognitive decline, why are they not recognized as such in many guidelines?
Subscribe to Dr. Greger's free nutrition newsletter and get a free excerpt from your latest NYT Bestseller, DID NOT DIE. (All of the income that Dr. Greger receives from sales of his books, DVDs, and speeches will support the 501c3 nonprofit organization headed by NutritionFacts.org.)
I have previously discussed how drug-centered approaches to evidence-based medicine may neglect some of the most compelling evidence: evidence-based or evidence-based medicine? (
A sampling of some of the videos from my recent Alzheimer's:
• How to delay brain aging at two years (
• Prevention of Alzheimer's disease with Turmeric (
• Alzheimer's Treatment with Turmeric (
• Prevention of Alzheimer's disease with changes in lifestyle (
• Prevention of Alzheimer's disease with diet (
Do you have any questions for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comments section on and try to respond!
• To subscribe:
Video credits to NutritionFacts.org YouTube channel