Disclaimer: Information shared in this document is for informational purposes about any advice and / or product (s) mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your health care professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have any other health condition before taking any product mentioned or applying any information contained herein. Please keep in mind.
• Basil: is an excellent, in fact perhaps the best, aromatic nerve tonic giving a soothing energy that is ideal for the working environment.
• Blueberries: may be useful for delaying memory impairment and cognitive impairment associated with aging.
• Club Moss: One of the active constituents of the club moss, called huperzine a (HupA.) Has shown some promise in preliminary studies that show a significant improvement of cognitive function in patients with mild to moderate vascular dementia.
• Eleuthero: increases concentration and focus without the disappointment that comes from stimulants like caffeine.
• Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo's antioxidant actions also stabilize the structure of the brain and nerve cells and protect them from the oxidation of free radicals.
• Panax Ginseng: can boost mood, improve memory and attention, extend physical and mental endurance, improve test results and relieve anxiety.
• Gotu Kola: is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine and TCM to rejuvenate mind and body, and can be used in combination with bacopa, or Brahmi, another ayurvedic herb used to improve mental focus and improve memory.
• Basilica Santa: Many clinical studies now support the folk traditions of sacred basil as a safe neuroprotector, which protects the brain against degenerative diseases.
• Periwinkle: The periwinkle plant contains a precursor to chemical vinpocetine, which is used medicinally to naturally increase memory in aging minds.
• Rhodiola: Modern research suggests rhodiola can support memory and focus, and relieve depression.
• Rosemary: Rosemary has a long tradition of herbs as an herb that improves concentration and memory
• Salvia (Salvia officinalis) or Spanish salvia (S. lavandulifolia) have positive effects on memory and concentration.
Video credits to CHEF MAMA ROSA YouTube channel